Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Personal Attribute

 personal attribute:-

Sometimes I ,when comfortable at a particular topic ,like to speak fluently without even noticing that the person in the front might be getting bored. This habit of mine is very bad. it must be removed  before we face the similiar awkward circumstances again. Removing this habit will give me an edge over others in communication skill. Speaking on a topic of having good amount of knowledge  would feel me good but at the same time it will offend the person whom i am talking with if he does not possess the same experties in the topic. 

So whenever, talking with other, keep in mind that I should speak on the topic with which the person in the front is also aware of. 

Such a situation arose when I was talking to Md ijhar alam(one of my uncle in the village). I continued to speak and kept on advising him on how to use ppt, excel, tally ,Ms word software etc. He was feeling bored  while i was speaking continuously unknownigly on this topic. I 

was also advising him on how to use and how to learn these softwares. I was also subconsciously showing him that i possessed good knowledge on the topic which he is just going to start learning.

Subconsciously I was trying to be dominant in the conversation. Observing all these behaviours from my side he also tried to use Newtons 3rd law . He started to react in a very bad way. now it was my time to get offended as he had started advising me on how to do creative work. he started to show me that i am not good at my own engineering knowledge and advising him is wrong. 

#one of the important thing to understand from this conversation is that the uncle is subconsciously aggressive and his tolerance level is very low. He might go even farther in offending me if i did not handle the matter by saying that the hint is enough for a wiseman. 

#second thing to understand from his reaction is that he subconsciously donot give me  respect .

 he shows his respect for me only at the front  but in the inner-shelf he does not give me respect. When the time will come he would show his disrespect for me. His disrespect for me will get revealed in the future but after having this conversation some of his inbuilt character got revealed and came out. 

It will give me an edge over him in the communication in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment