Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Inner conscience

 It is very difficult to define who i am. Most often whenever  i remain alone . I use to ask myself a question who i am and what is the purpose of my life and for what i have been living in this world. Who caused me to exist in this world and why? what have i been doing in this world? Theese are some of the questions which always haunt me . I keep thinking about these questions? While thinking about the questions of mine I thought of people who work for upsc ,who work for their family, who works for money and several other motivational things are there in the world to keep going.  But When I analyse myself and ask these questions to myslef whether the objective of my life is to earn money whether the objective of my life is to be an ias officer whether  the objective of my life is to be a politician whether the objective of my life is to work for my community . 

When I thought of being an ias officer i think will i be able to solve all the problem of the whole society will i be able to achieve the peak of happiness. even if i achieve happiness will that last for long . If not for long time then for how many days will it remain in my life. What will then happen in my life? what will become the next source of happiness?

Will i be able to solve all the problems of the society after becoming an ias officer? If i can not solve all the problem,then what should i become which would remove all the problems of the society.the only thing to solve all the problem of the society is to create a revolution in the society.Our aim should be to change the society as a whole.So many questions are there in my mind. Time to time many new questions also emerges. How can i get the answer for all my questions? will there be someone who could answer my question and i would get satisfied by his answer. If i dont get satisfied with that  person's answer  then where is the solution? who will give the answer to my questions? These questions  emanate like a river from my mind? My mind also says the ultimate source of knowledge is itself . when the answer to all the things lie in our mind only then why large no of people wandering and following other people blindly without listening to their mind. In such a state  what happens in their mind that they start following some influential person blindly. they start thinking that following the successful person will make them successful without understanding the need to peep inside our own mind and think for a minute that whatever u r going to do by following someone  will destroy ur life . u will forget ur own life and will start living other person life which had never been ur dream. The practicality of life is that every moment every time u have to be aware of everything happening in ur life. observe the life on the earth. observe all natural and manmade phenomena happening on the earth. have the guts to take immediate and important decision of ur life on time. every moment every where think and use ur own mind and donot focus on the other person attitude rather focus all ur energy on urself only. Because ur mind has been designed by the almighty allah in such a way that u are capable of taking all the decision of ur life. noone can stop and noone can help u to solve the predicament of ur mind. It can be best used for ur own understanding. If u are doing good in ur life. noone can stop u from achieving ur dream or goal. If u are doing bad in  ur life no other person can give u happiness unless u unleash and free ur own mind and accept that even having nothing in  ur life can not stop u from being happy. Positivity is very important thing in anyones life to lead a healthy and wise life . Allah taala alludes to in the Quraan that I have created countless  things for ur  sustenance . why dont u observe these  things around u . the things which i created for ur sustenance are scattered everywhere on the earth. U are also not away from the list of my creativity. u human are my creativity. and I created countless lives and matters around u for ur livelyhood and sustenace. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment